Okay, listen up…literally!
For those of you that listen to podcasts, you already know that they are something to love/ For those of you that don’t have a clue about what a podcast is or why they’re something to love, they are an audio file that is made available on the internet (or a podcast app) that you can listen to whenever and wherever you’d like. When looking for a great podcast to subscribe to we recommend that you look for these five listen-worthy characteristics:
- A captivating speaker, someone who is intriguing in their delivery.
- Great content is a must. If you’re gonna listen on the road or while on a run, you want it to be made up of good substance.
- Look for extra. Some of the best podcasts have additional fun info or resources to share from unique recommendations and giveaways to exclusive promotions that their listeners can take advantage of.
- Podcasts in all the places makes it an easy find so look for those that offer their podcast on multiple streams (i.e., website, podcast app, social media).
- Some of the best podcasts are 20-30 minutes in length, which is a good amount of time to be inspired and learn something new.
Whether you already have your fav listens or you’d like to start, we’ve got some podcast rebel recommendations you’ll want to check out!
*Don’t have itunes? Look for these podcasts on the author’s website or social media accounts.
- Atelier: a podcast by our very own Rebel Diamond Leader, Amie Dockery (so it’s kinda our favorite recommendation, #sorrynotsorry! The Atelier is “a no-profectionist podcast for possibilitarians, and the ideal environment for you to succeed.” Since we’re partial, let us hook ya up with this additional bit of info…we LOVE the coinciding study going on right now via Facebook about the state of our heart. It’s called Create In Me (check that out too).
- Business Boutique: a podcast by Christy Wright “for women who are making money doing what they love.”
- TED Talks: “talks to inspire, intrigue, and stir the imagination from some of the world’s leading thinkers and doers.”
- A Drop of Inspiration: a “Young Living podcast with leadership lessons and an inside perspective on the company.”
- The Essential Oil Revolution: a “wellness revolution of inspiring speakers, DIY recipes, healthy living tips and more with Samantha Lee Wright.”
We know, we know, you love us for this awesomeness. Well we love you too, you’re welcome! Once you listen show your love for these rebel recommendations by going to the itunes podcast app and leaving a bragadocious review. Feel free to mention that you heard it here first, on Rebel Artisans’ website.